Rules - 2020 ONLINE
All paintings must be PLEIN AIR. Not studio paintings. Not from photographs.
Keep in mind our audiences love paintings of our area!
Instead of stamping, we ask you to send 2 selfies of your works in progress!.
Feel free to send short videos, photos of your plein air set up for us to share while your are painting to promote the online show and sale.
Submission: Deadline: July 10, 2020 by midnight
Email to email@example.com
UP TO TWO PAINTINGS PER ARTIST
1. Two Selfies of your painting in progress - beginning and end
2. 1-3 photos of your framed final painting with the following digital file dimensions: 300 dpi. Largest side = max 2000 pixels.
3. Include the following information in your email:
- Artist Name
- Website address
- Title of Painting
- Average price of 2019 sold paintings $383.00
- Average price of 2018 sold paintings $280.00
Competition Judging: July 31, 2020
Judges include Patrick Saunders and Susan Rose
Best of Show $1,000 - Purchase award
2nd Place $800
3rd Place $500
4th Place $250 - "Plein Air Painters of Idaho Award"
Online sale: July 27 - September 12, 2020
Commission Structure: Artist = 70%, Downtown Driggs Association = 30%
Upon the sale of your painting, we will send you the buyer's information with shipping instructions. Within 2 weeks of notification, you must ship your painting FRAMED and READY TO HANG directly to the buyer. Once we have confirmation the buyer has received your painting, we will send your commission check.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or Alison at 307-690-2234